Join Surgical Dermatology Group and start a career focused on compassionately caring for dermatology patients throughout Alabama and beyond.. Our mission is to serve our patients and each other with humility and a commitment to excellence. We strive to maintain character that is built on honesty, trust and integrity. We are a close-knit team that supports and challenges one another to be our best and do our best for our patients. We have a fast-paced atmosphere where we maintain a high level of accuracy and efficiency which requires great teamwork and collaboration.
We are always looking for exceptional people to join our team.
We are often hiring for the following positions:
- Medical Assistant: assists in clinic and/or surgery
- Histotech: process tissue for slide preparation (permanent and frozen sections)
- Administrative Staff: receptionist, billing and surgery scheduling
Medical and dermatology experience is preferred but not necessary. Some travel is required in certain positions.
Surgical Dermatology Group offers a generous full-time benefits package that includes:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical and dental coverage – employer sponsored/partial premium paid
- Group life/long term disability/AD&D insurance – 401K retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day)
- Bereavement leave
- Discounts on products
- Uniforms provided for clinical staff
- Worker’s compensation insurance